The ghostly fun in Disneyland begins with the start of the Halloween party. One of the hardest things in the entire universe is getting a ticket to that Halloween party. But the most important thing that must be taken care of is to have a spooky costume.
The best time to get into this Halloween Park is probably from September 11 - November 1. There is no denying the fact that costumes play a significant role in making the party more fun. We have some of our expert costume designs and ideas for making most of your hard-earned money and enjoying the party to the core.
We want to suggest you some Disney cosplay costumes which you can get for this Halloween party.
Best Halloween Costume Ideas
Classic Costumes of Disney cosplay
From Mickey Mouse to Winnie, the Pooh and Tiana, there are a fantastic variety of classic Disney costume combos. There are also plenty of royal collections from Elsa, the frozen princess to Cinderella and prince charming. And let's not forget about the villains!!! Ursula, the sea witch, and Captain Hook can make a great you a wide variety of choices. These are regarded as the best Disney costumes of all time.
Marvel and Star Wars costume
Disney always represents the Star Wars and Marvel universe at the not so scary Halloween party. In the Star Wars, the force awakens opening this year, and the Star Wars animated series started premiering this year. I think FORCE will grow stronger this year. Yoda, a famous character from Star Wars, Yoda masks are readily available at various sources.
Disney's new sensation
During the last Halloween, Elsa and the rest of the frozen were represented grandly. According to my assumptions Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and Christoph would be quite popular this year. This could be the best choice for womens Disney costumes .
Disney Park inspired costumes
A few Disneyland inspired characters and their costumes are included in the hiking ghosts from the haunted mansion, Tom Sawyer, Indiana jones, and Terror Bellhop. The ensemble of Indiana Jones would be more straightforward and more ideal for teen girls. This looks simple and cool with a dark black hat and can serve as a men’s Disney costume.
Travel themed costumes
There are some of the trip focussed sites on the internet which suggest some travel themed costumes. From buses, trains, planes, and automobiles to dresses that represent your favourite travel destination like the Statue of Liberty and many more, and you will be limited by your imagination only.
The beast costume from Disney's Beauty and the beast is available at various sources online and offline. But most of us are not interested in it. The ensemble is very creepy and makes you sweat and feel uncomfortable when you wear it. But this can be considered as one of the costume options if the weather is cute and chill. Belle from Beauty and the beast can be a great costumes for kids and teen girls. The ensemble is nearly natural and causes no discomfort.
Essential tips to make your Halloween Party more fun
1) The first and the main point which should be considered while choosing your costume is that the attire should be comfortable and appropriate with the weather conditions. Remember that you will be spending the entire day inside the park. You are advised to wear soft and lightweight costumes and shoes. California is almost warm throughout the fall, and it can be hot until the sun goes off. If there are any significant changes in the weather or if the temperature goes down, you can always have a layered costume as your secondary choice.
2) Select the costume in such a way that it is family-friendly. Make sure it does not include any weapons, even by mistake. Sometimes it can even scare people. And also, make sure that you are not wearing or bringing something sharp or pointy. Because at times, it can poke someone, or it may hurt someone.
3) Wearing masks is not allowed inside the park, but even if you do wear one, make sure it's not impairing your vision.
4) Guests who are dressed as Disney characters are not allowed to sign autographs or take pictures with other guests. They have a professional to capture every moment of the party.
5) The most important thing is that if you attend Mickey's Halloween Party, dress like you are the chief of that party! I say this because this is the first, and the last time adults are allowed to wear custom costumes for the Micky's Halloween Party.
Making the Halloween Party Great
Make sure you avoid carrying costume gadgets. It's always a bliss to experience your favourite action. The main attraction of night has been the villainous fireworks show, which is loved by kids all over the world. Have a thrilled and safe experience at the park.
Don't forget to thank us if you like any of our suggestions.